It wouldn’t be a Smashbox squad without Hanna Beth, the multi-talented bona fide beauty chameleon. You may recognize Hanna Beth from her recent win as the new DVF Global Brand Ambassador from the E! reality series “House of DVF”, but fashion, beauty blogger and model, Hanna Beth, has been part of our girl gang since we launched with our exclusive series “Beauty Gossip”.
To create Hanna Beth’s look, Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication) used Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in Girl Gang and Let’s Dance and on her skin he used Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil, Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation (Shade 2.15), and Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer (Shade Light Neutral).
To find out more about Hanna Beth, pick up a copy of her new autobiography “Covered in Glitter”, and read our cheat sheet 5 in 5 POP Quiz.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Coffee.. ha ha! Plus my excitement for the day. Everyday is a new adventure & I love never knowing what could happen.
2. If you were a song, which one would it be? American Girl – Tom Petty
3. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would it be? None.. I wouldn’t want to trade my life for anyone else’s.
4. What is a perfect day for you? A perfect day is when I get to relax. I love having a cozy night in, ordering takeout & watching movies in bed… I also love to travel. Being on vacation & just checking out for a few days is the best. Hawaii is my favorite.
5. Tell us your beauty secret. I never fall asleep with makeup on. I always wash my face/do my beauty routine morning & night. My skin is sensitive & can breakout easily, so I have to stay on top of my routine.