Meet model and actress Arielle Vandenberg. You may recognize Arielle from her quirky and hilarious videos she shares on her Vine, Instagram and Twitter accounts, where she’s entertained over 3 million followers. Her creative ingenuity and whimsical personality caught the attention of Sony Music Originals, who instantly knew she was the perfect personality to host their new digital series “Car Star”, for Verizon’s go90 mobile platform.
In “Car Star”, Arielle takes a groundbreaking approach to the social entertainment space and entertains by hilariously fusing “Carpool Karaoke” and “Lip Sync Battle”, where guests compete by performing some of today’s top hits. We got a chance to meet up with Arielle to chat about her new project and so much more. Check it out.
1.What gets you up in the morning? Well recently the freakin construction next door to me has been getting my ass up.
2. Your biggest virtue? I respect people no matter the situation. Everyone deserves respect. I also love giving compliments! If I like something about someone, you better believe I’ll tell em!
3. Your biggest vice? Watching reruns of the OC. Give me that young Misha Barton.
4. Do you have a party trick? Yo, I’m double jointed. I got tricks for days.
5. How would you describe your style? Girly Justin Bieber. If I could wear drop crotch pants without looking like I’m wearing a diaper…I would.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? You’re probably expecting me to say…’ A perfect day would be spent on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, at sunset, drinking rosè with the love of my life… but honestly, it’s my bed. I would lay in bed. I love it.
7. What would your very last meal entail? A bowl of rice.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Jim Carrey, Lucille Ball, and Jesus. Imagine that dinner.
9. Turn ons? Someone that can make me laugh, confidence, a drive to succeed, and a cute nose
10. Turn offs? Bad breath!!! BYE!!!!
11. Tell us a secret. I have 4 kids. Just Kidding. But I did just eat a family sized bag of M&M’s.
12. Your favorite quote? Don’t quit your day dream.
13. An embarrassing moment? I ripped my pants straight down the middle while doing a cart wheel, at an audition for a school play. I didn’t get the part.
14. Your proudest moment? When I finished writing my first script.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Car Star is out on Go90 now and I’m the host! Yippie! So I’m excited about that! It’s such a fun show to be a part of. If you like singing in the car and super awesome hosts…then it’s the show for you!!