New year. New obsession. Ellise Gitas. We met up with the stunning singer in Los Angeles recently to get the 411 on everything from early morning rituals to new music. Check it out.
1.What gets you up in the morning? Starbucks!! I’m never fully awake until I’ve had my morning cup of coffee
2. Your biggest virtue? I’d say forgiveness. I’m really good about letting things go and moving past problems.
3. Your biggest vice? Being gullible is my biggest vice. I believe and trust people easily even when I know I shouldn’t.
4. Do you have a party trick? Nope! Reading that question makes me want to come up with one though ha-ha
5. How would you describe your style? I’d say my style is a mix of super girly and a little tomboy-ish. I love skirts, long hair and colorful nails, but I usually mix that with sneakers, an oversized men’s jacket or an edgy piece.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? I’d love a day where all my friends and I have absolutely nothing to do, and we could all hop in a car and drive to the beach and just listen to music and hang out by the water.
7. What would your very last meal entail? I’d have mac n cheese, steak, mashed potatoes, pasta and chocolate cake for dessert.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, Ariana Grande and Bridget Bardot.
9. Turn ons? Someone who can take a joke and tell a joke, but knows when to get serious.
10. Turn offs? People who think they’re too cool for everyone and everything. We’re all weird, get over it!
11. Tell us a secret. I secretly love to cook, I’m just super bad at it, so I never do it ha-ha
12. Your favorite quote? “If it’s worth it, it won’t be easy. If it’s easy, it won’t be worth it.”
13. An embarrassing moment? In high school I wore a dress one day and completely fell down an entire flight of stairs during passing period in front of EVERYONE. You can guess how that went
14. Your proudest moment? Probably when my song first came out. That was a really cool moment for me
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I will have new music in early 2017!! I’m super excited and can’t wait for everyone to hear it!