Meet breakout actor Nick Fink one of the stars of the new MTV series “Sweet/Vicious.” Obviously, you’ve seen Nick in some of previous roles in shows like “Glee”, “The Mentalist”, “Justified”, or the YouTube series T@gged, but he really takes things to the next level in his role as the enthusiastic and imaginative ‘Tyler’, in the groundbreaking “Sweet/Vicious.”
Sweet/Vicious is an offbeat superhero story for the millennial generation. Hell-bent on bringing justice to those who get away with abuse on their college campus, Jules and Ophelia take on double lives as wannabe vigilantes.
We recently caught up with Nick to chat about life on the verge. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? First, Coffee.
2. Your biggest virtue? I’m all about relationships with friends and family.
3. Your biggest vice? Trader Joe’s Rainbow’s End Trail Mix… which is extremely habit forming. I’m addicted.
4. Do you have a party trick? Yes… but I’ll need a lemon slice, matches, a cup of water and a dinner plate
5. How would you describe your style? Starving artist meets Mid West kid with some vintage thrown in.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Get up at 9:15, coffee, gym, good music, catch a movie and dinner with friends… OR a whole day on the set of Sweet/Vicious.
7. What would your very last meal entail? Am I dying? I guess I’ll have a Hawaiian Pizza.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? My Grandfather who passed away when I was young and who I never got to know, his brother who was an abstract artist that I also never really got to know and I guess if Michael Fassbender is free, he can come by too.
9. Turn ons? Honesty, Sense of Humor and Great Hair.
10. Turn offs? Arrogance, Selfishness.
11. Tell us a secret. Low key Spice Girls fan. I have a shirt from their Team Spice World Tour…. Which I wear frequently in private.
12. Your favorite quote? Ophelia saying “What the Balls????”
13. An embarrassing moment? Believing my mom that pugs are called Charlies in England and making a complete fool of myself while conversing with a pug/not Charlie owner in London. Thanks Mom.
14.Your proudest moment? Working on Sweet/Vicious and realizing I get to be part of a show that I not only love, but one that is tackling important issues and doing so in such a respectful and honest way.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I’ve got a wonderful Indie coming out early next year called ‘The Great and The Small.’ I play a kid, living on the streets, who decides to start turning his life around. To get into the role, I learned to open cans without a can opener and ate way too many dollar cans of beans. Also, I just finished shooting season two of T@gged on Awesomeness TV! And I’m always pursuing and writing my music in the background and hopefully that will be shared in the future.