As part of POPULARs original program “The i.Phone Diaries”, we tagged along with our friend Madison Isemnan for a sneak peek into a day in her life. You probably recognize Madison from her role as Charlotte in the CMT hit comedy series “Still the King”, where she stars alongside Billy Ray Cyrus and Joey Lauren Adams.
But Isemnan will be hitting the big screen this fall in Sony Pictures “Jumangi: Welcome to the Jungle” with Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, and Nick Jonas. So with tons going on in her world we couldn’t wait to catch up with our POP Quiz of 15 in 15 and a digital ride-along…all filmed from their iPhone.
1.What gets you up in the morning? Life!! It doesn’t take much to get me up in the morning. The fact that the sun is out, there’s a roof over my head, and many opportunities are waiting for me is enough for me.
2. Your biggest virtue? Compassion for others.
3. Your biggest vice? I’m very impatient.
4. Do you have a party trick?I can lick my elbow, and I’m really really good at Mafia.
5. How would you describe your style? Comfortable. You can pretty much always find me in workout clothes or jeans and a T.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Probably a day at the beach with my family. Lots and lots of food. Then a huge pizza feast at the end of the day. Finished off with a giant bonfire with all my friends.
7. What would your very last meal entail? Pizza, pasta, steak, hibachi, brownies, and ice cream. Yes, everything in one meal. How can you pick?
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Reese Witherspoon, Harry Potter, and Jesus.
9. Turn ons? Optimism, sense of humor, and weirdness.
10. Turn offs? Arrogance, negativity, and flaky people.
11. Tell us a secret.I only shampoo my hair once or twice a week.
12. Your favorite quote? “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
13. An embarrassing moment? I fainted in the middle of class in 8th grade because I smacked my funny bone on the desk behind me (low pain tolerance), and I woke up wedged in between my desk and a filing cabinet.
14. Your proudest moment? Seeing any of my friends setting a goal, working their butt off, and then finally achieving it. There’s not one in particular.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Right now our second season of Still The King is airing which I’m very excited about! We all worked so hard this entire winter, I’m really proud of this season. Right now I’m getting ready for the release of Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle which will be in theaters this December. I’m so lucky to be a part of the film. I was a huge fan of the first Jumanji, so I’m very excited to continue the story 20-ish years later!