SMASHBOX SQUAD: GANNA BOGDAN
Jun 13, 2016
Meet our newest member to the Smashbox Squad, Ganna Bogdan. Ganna is a Ukrainian mixed-media artist, model/actress, and influencer living in Los Angeles. A graduate of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Bogdan’s work has been featured in art publications and on display at the Gogol Fest in Kiev. She’s also building body of work towards a solo exhibition next year.
For Ganna’s look, Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication) used Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in Dream Huge, Miss Conduct, and In Demand. On her skin he used Smashbox Primer Water, Smashbox Studio Skin (Shade 2.2), and Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer (Shade Light Warm).
Recently, Bogdan starred in the new Blake Shelton video “Came Here To Forget You”, and filmed an indie spy comedy “For All Eyes Always”, starring Lord of the Rings‘ Sean Astin, Lynn Whitfield and Joseph Gatt. To find out more about Ganna check out our 5 in 5 “POP QUIZ”.
1. What gets you up in the morning? The thought of a delicious breakfast.
2. If you were a song, which one would it be? All songs of Tame Impala.
3. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would it be? Angelina Jolie in the 90’s.
4. What is a perfect day for you? A spontaneous day with my friends, when we decide to do something crazy out of nowhere, like skydiving, Six Flags or a little road trip.
5. Tell us your beauty secret. Hydrate and moisturize.
- Stylist: Holley Wolfe, Makeup: Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication), Sponsored content in partnership with Smashbox Cosmetics