SMASHBOX SQUAD: GENNEYA WALTON
Jun 24, 2016
Our Smashbox Squad newest girl is model, dancer, and actress, Genneya Walton. Genneya is a best known for her roles in Disney’s “An American Girl: Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight” and alongside Halle Berry on the CBS hit science fiction drama “Extant”.
To create Genneya’s look, Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication) used Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in True Grit, Bang Bang, Shockahlic, Some Nerve, Miss Conduct, and Dream Huge. On her skin he used Smashbox Hydrating Primer, Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation (Shade 3.15) Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer (Shade Medium).
We caught up with Genneya to get the 411 on her life and beauty secrets in a quick round of our 5 in 5 “POP Quiz”.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Sunshine and the smell of food.
2. If you were a song, which one would it be? “Where is the love?” by The Black Eyed Peas.
3. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would it be? Beyoncé of course!
4. What is a perfect day for you? A perfect day consists of music, great people, good food, and a sunny day at the beach.
5. Tell us your beauty secret. Being consistent with skincare! That includes always taking my makeup off and washing my face before I fall asleep no matter how tired I am.
- Stylist: Holley Wolfe, Makeup: Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication), Sponsored content in partnership with Smashbox Cosmetics