SMASHBOX SQUAD: KAYA STEWART
Jun 21, 2016
Meet the newest addition to our Smashbox Squad, Kaya Stewart. Kaya is London born, L.A. bred singer-songwriter that is radio-ready to take the music scene by storm with her knockout vocals and rhythmic grooves, which is obvious when you listen to her debut EP “In Love With A Boy”, out now and available here.
For Kaya’s look, Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication) used Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick in Shockaholic, Thrill Seeker, and Miss Conduct. On her cheeks he used Smashbox Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color, and on her skin he used Smashbox Studio Skin (Shade 1.1), and Smashbox Studio Skin Concealer (Shade Fair/Light).
Kaya has awesome talent and serious pop pedigree; she is daughter of Dave Stewart of Eurythmics and famous French photographer, Anoushka Fisz. To find out more about rising star Kaya, check out our 5 in 5 “POP Quiz” below.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Pretty much nothing.
2. If you were a song, which one would it be? Just A Girl by No Doubt
3. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would it be? Probably Kendrick Lamar. I listen to rap every day. I’ve grown up around pop and rock n’ roll music my whole life so it would be interesting to experience a different side to the business.
4. What is a perfect day for you? A perfect day for me is when I’m on the road. I love spending the day exploring a new city before I play a show.
5. Tell us your beauty secret. Always keep a makeup kit with you! Make sure you have makeup with you to transition from a day look into a night look, even if it’s just some eyeliner. You never know where you’ll end up!
- Stylist: Holley Wolfe, Makeup: Will Malherbe (Director of International Education, Artistry & Communication), Sponsored content in partnership with Smashbox Cosmetics