BOY CRUSH: JEFF WARD
Oct 16, 2017
Meet Jeff Ward, the new male lead in Syfy’s Channel Zero: No End House, Season 2 of the hit anthology series. Ward plays Seth, a magnetic, soft-spoken and charismatic guy who has never fit in well, but forms an immediate connection with Margot ( Amy Forsyth ). The Show aired on September 20th and we can’t get enough. Ward is also set to bring his talent to a major role in the upcoming season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
We met up with Ward to chat about his encyclopedic knowledge of Back to the Future, his proudest moment and the projects he has coming up next.
Check out the one-on-one with our Boy Crush: Jeff Ward.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Coffee.
2. Your biggest virtue? An encyclopedic knowledge of the Back to the Future franchise.
3. Your biggest vice? An encyclopedic knowledge of the Blade franchise.
4. Do you have a party trick? I can throw grapes (not to brag but any small fruit, really) very high in the air, like twenty-five or thirty feet, and catch it in my mouth.
5. How would you describe your style? Trying my best.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Robert Mueller comes forward with a bullet-proof case and Donald Trump is impeached, and it somehow takes Pence down too.
7. What would your very last meal entail? A Ribeye from Smith and Wollensky and sushi from from Sugarfish.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Kendrick Lamar, William Shakespeare, and either Larry David or Ricky Gervais. I’m not sure who would gel better with the group.
9. Turn ons? Smart and funny.
10. Turn offs? Apathy.
11. Tell us a secret. My first concert was for my little sister’s sixth birthday, and it was to see the Spice Girls. The secret is that I didn’t hate it.
12. Your favorite quote? “Please welcome the wick-ed-ly talented, one and only… Adele Dazeem.”– John Travolta
13. An embarrassing moment? This interview, when I admitted I enjoyed a Spice Girls concert.
14. Your proudest moment? I think it was when I found out I was going to play Charles Manson. I’ve always wanted to do a character like that so it was dream come true.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Channel Zero is airing now on SYFY, and I encourage anyone who’s a fan of Twilight Zone, Black Mirror or American Horror Story to check it out. When we shot it I thought that it was something special, and it seems like it’s been pretty well received so that’s been exciting to watch. Right now, I’m in the middle of shooting something but I can’t really talk about it yet. I will say that everyone working on it is fantastic.