Jun 16, 2017
You may recognize Jenkins from MTV’s Sweet/Vicious, but it’s his breakout role as Rainer Devon in ‘FIL’, as the shows sexy charmer and reckless flirt, that will make you swoon. With the finale airing this week we already going through withdrawals so we couldn’t wait to sit down and chat with Carter about life of a rising star. Check it out.
1.What gets you up in the morning? I gotta pee.
2. Your biggest virtue? Responding rather than reacting and knowing the difference.
3. Your biggest vice? Sleeping in.
4. Do you have a party trick? I can say the entire alphabet forward.
5. How would you describe your style? Oh, I wouldn’t.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Being surrounded by all my family and friends who are all fed well, healthy and happy.
7. What would your very last meal entail? Wait, why am I picking my last meal? Am I on death row? Do they have sushi?
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? John Lennon, Chris Farley, and Bernie Sanders.
9. Turn ons? Learning
10. Turn offs? Egomaniacs
11. Tell us a secret. No way, you’ll tell.
12. Your favorite quote? “I’m not superstitious, but I’m a little stitious” -Michael Scott
13. An embarrassing moment? November 9th, 2016. I was very embarrassed for my country.
14. Your proudest moment? When I brought my whole family to the Valentine’s Day premiere. It was a peak moment in my career experienced alongside the people that got me there.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I’m working on some personalities flaws of mine. Also, I’m playing Joe Annello in the story of Hiroshi M. Miyamura on an episode of a new Netflix Docu-drama called “Medal of Honor.”