GIRL CRUSH: KASSANDRA CLEMENTI
Jul 27, 2017
Meet our latest Girl Crush, Kassandra Clementi, star of Hulu’s “Becoming Bond”, opposite Josh Lawson and Dana Carvey, which chronicles the life story of Australian car mechanic George Lazenby.
When we heard Kassandra was set to star in one of favorite guilty pleasures “UnREAL” on Lifetime, we couldn’t wait to sit down with her to get all the deets. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Hitting snooze for the 10th time and realizing I only have five minutes to get out of the house.
2. Your biggest virtue? Love for animals and loyalty.
3. Your biggest vice? Since moving to LA – POSTMATES. The other week I ordered a dozen donuts at midnight – can’t do THAT in Australia (probably a good thing)
4. Do you have a party trick? I can make alarmingly accurate dolphin sounds.
5. How would you describe your style? Laid back
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? A small group of loved ones either somewhere far out in the country or right by the ocean – with music, great food, good chats and a lot of laughing. Then have a wine and watch the sunset with my partner and my dog. Can I have that now?
7. What would your very last meal entail? Carbs. All the carbs.
8. Three people – dead or alive, real or fictional – that you’d like to invite to dinner? Just alive people thanks, no dead ones.
9. Turn ons? Kindness and a good sense of humor.
10. Turn offs? When people take themselves too seriously or lack compassion.
11. Tell us a secret. But then it wouldn’t be a secret!
12. Your favorite quote? “What’s for you will not pass you”
13. An embarrassing moment? I wore bright pink striped socks with heels under a long dress to a live broadcasted awards ceremony thinking that no one could see them… they could. I didn’t realise until after I had hiked my dress up to get on stage and got a text from my Mum saying “nice socks ;)” Embarrassing – but funny
14. Your proudest moment? I’ve been fostering newborn kittens, and seeing them big, fat, happy and healthy and heading into their forever homes makes me feel proud and like in some small way I’m making a difference
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I just wrapped season three of UnREAL which was a total blast and a film that I shot late last year “Becoming Bond” is now streaming on Hulu.
- Photographer: Shanna Fisher