GUY POPULAR: HAYDEN SZETO
Nov 18, 2016
We met up with Hayden Szeto, one of the stars in the new coming-of-age movie “Edge of Seventeen”, to get the 411 on everything from vices to virtues. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? If not the need to pee, it’s my 8 am alarm, my 8:05 alarm, 8:07 alarm or my 8:15 alarm.
2. Your biggest virtue? I believe it is important to be self-sufficient and to be passionate about things that help others.
3. Your biggest vice? My biggest vice would be a really good video game. I go human airplane mode when I find a good video game and my family and friends can’t reach me in any way!
4. Do you have a party trick? I really wish I did have a party trick! I’ve always wanted to juggle and contort my limbs!
5. How would you describe your style? Athletic and clean-cut. Comfy but not lazy. You can usually find me with fresh kicks, joggers, hoodie around my waist and a fitted tee.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? A perfect day would include a smoothie, a workout, a massage and a good movie!
7. What would your last meal entail? Full rack of baby back ribs, strawberry banana smoothie and red velvet cheesecake.
8. Three people dead or alive that you could invite to dinner? Bruce Lee, Muhammad Ali and Robin Williams.
9. Turn ons? Laughter, authenticity, mental fortitude and a great smile!
10. Turn offs? Negativity, ego and people who double park.
11. Tell us a secret. I love Gushers. They make me happy.
12. Your favorite quote? “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” – Bruce Lee
13. An embarrassing moment? This actually happened yesterday: I was getting a massage and yesterday and I thought of a really funny joke my friend told in the middle of it and I started laughing uncontrollably for ten minutes. The masseuse must’ve thought I was psychotic.
14. Your proudest moment? When I bucked up and moved out to Los Angeles. It wasn’t easy, but I’m so happy I did it because now I have the life I wanted to have and I’m here talking to Popular TV! Boom.
15. Future projects? Unfortunately I’m not at liberty to discuss this. However, there is “something” in the works! Wink wink.