Mar 20, 2017
Meet Medalion Rahimi, one the stars of the new the young-adult thriller “Before I Fall”, based on the best-selling novel by Lauren Oliver. The movie centers around Sam Kingston (Zoey Deutch) living her charmed life until one day it wasn’t and she is stuck reliving her last day over one inexplicable week.
You may also, recognize Medalion from the ABC / Shonda Rhimes’ hit “The Catch” where she played ‘Princess Zara Al-Salim. Rahimi is set to join forces with Rhimes again in her latest TV series” Still Star-Crossed” (working title), based on the book by Melinda Taub, that picks up where the famous story of Romeo and Juliet ends.
We sat down with Medalion to find to get the inside view of a day-in-the-life of one of the busiest Young Hollywood actresses. Check it out.
- What gets you up in the morning?Literally the sun. My room gets a lot of natural light.
- Your biggest virtue? Empathy
- Your biggest vice? Sloth
- Do you have a party trick? I can belly dance
- How would you describe your style? Time-Traveling Princess who sometimes wears her brother’s clothes
- What would constitute a perfect day for you? A beach, a hammock and a good book.
- What would your very last meal entail? Persian food, pizza, hot cheetos, sour belts, lots of fruit and pastries.
- Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Senator Elizabeth Warren, Daenerys Targaryen and Hermione Granger.
- Turn ons? A genuine smile.
- Turn offs? Lack of compassion.
- Tell us a secret. I like feet.
- Your favorite quote? “Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind” – Dr. Seuss
- An embarrassing moment? I try to block most of these out of my memory, but one time, I laughed so hard on a date that I peed a little.
- Your proudest moment? I got to watch my little sister being born. It’s incredible what the female body is capable of.
- Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Currently, I’m a series regular on a Shonda Rhimes series for ABC titled “Still Star Crossed” (the title may change) based on “Romeo and Juliet”, which will air sometime later this year. I play Princess Isabella of Verona, Prince Eascalus’s strong-willed and opinionated sister.