MEET JESSIE PAEGE
Aug 18, 2016
Meet Jessie Paege, YouTube lifestyle content creator and awesome innovator for DIY projects on her self-titled channel, with more than 900,000 subscribers. We met up with Jessie for a quick round of our 12-in-12 “POP Quiz”. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? The amount of editing I have to do!
2. Your biggest virtue? Hard work pays off!
3. Your biggest vice? Social media and memes!
4. How would you describe your style? Colorful and brighter than the future
5. What would constitute a perfect day for you? An endless massage and doing absolutely nothing productive
6. What would your very last meal entail? Veggie grill
7. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood and Harry Styles
8. Tell us a secret. I’m a mermaid
9. Your favorite quote? You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.
10. An embarrassing moment? Walking around the renaissance faire dressed as a fairy
11. Your proudest moment? Going on tour with some of my favorite people!
12. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Yeah! I’m working on a bunch of stuff that I can’t talk about yet. I just filmed my first series which was a blast to film. I’m currently on a 24 stop tour called Girl’s Night In which is essentially my YouTube channel IRL. I’m also working with HP and Clean and Clear on some cool projects. Stay tuned!
- Photo Assist: Dicko Chan