MODEL BEHAVIOR: CAITLIN RICKETTS
Nov 16, 2016
We hung out with one of our favorite models, Caitlin Ricketts, and she gave a glimpse into her world with a quick round of our POPULAR Quiz. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? A nice cup of hot tea gets me up in the morning!
2. Your biggest virtue? My biggest virtue is my relationship with my family.
3. Your biggest vice? My biggest vice is red wine and Game of Thrones, in that order!
4. Do you have a party trick? I unfortunately don’t have any cool party tricks but I’ve got some pretty memorable dance moves.
5. How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as a mixture of being very feminine and girly one day to being very tomboy or gothic the next. My style is ever changing.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? A perfect day for me would be going to a Korean sauna with all of my best girlfriends and having a girls day!
7. What would your very last meal entail? My very last meal would entail a big burger with fries and a glass of wine!
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Three people I’d like to have dinner with would be Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and Jessica Day from New Girl! Those are three of my favorite strong female fictional characters that I admire and identify with.
9. Turn ons? A turn on for me is definitely a sense of humor.
10. Turn offs? A turn off for me is people with bad manners.
11. Tell us a secret. If I told you I would have to kill you.
12. Your favorite quote? “Here’s to strong women. May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.”
13. An embarrassing moment? I embarrass myself daily but one memory that sticks out the most is when I dropped a shampoo bottle and busted it open in a store and I ended up slipping in the mess and falling on my face in front of the check out line.
14. Your proudest moment? My proudest moment was when my CoverGirl ad came out last year. That was a dream of mine.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I am traveling a lot and working on a bunch of different projects but you can find me in CoverGirl ads right now and you can check me out in the Sports Illustrated casting call!