May 23, 2017
Our newest guilty pleasure is without a doubt the new Freeform series “Famous In Love”. It has everything we love in a binge worthy drama: style, scandal, and secrets. So many secrets, but its Niki Koss that has us tuning in every week to see her character Alexis, the confident and entitled actress that is struggling with the spotlight as its cast on breakout star Paige (Bella Thorne).
So we couldn’t wait to meet up with our latest girl crush, Niki Koss, for a quick game of our 15 in 15 “Pop Quiz”. Check it out.
1.What gets you up in the morning? Food. I usually start planning out my breakfast the night before, I’m kind of obsessed.
2. Your biggest virtue? Resilience.
3. Your biggest vice? I’m pretty messy…
4. Do you have a party trick? I can rap the whole Nicki Minaj part of “Bottoms Up.”
5. How would you describe your style? Sophisticated with an edge.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Binge watching a great TV show with a face mask, some hot cheetos and a fuzzy robe.
7. What would your very last meal entail? A lot of gluten.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Leslie from Parks and Recreation and Barack Obama.
9. Turn ons? Confidence and humor.
10. Turn offs? When people are on their phone too much and when people chew with their mouth open.
11. Tell us a secret. When I was in Kindergarten I used to chase boys around the playground and try and kiss them.
12. Your favorite quote? “Don’t let dreams always be dreams.”
13. An embarrassing moment? I ran up to someone the other day who I thought I knew and tried to hug them… it was the wrong person.
14. Your proudest moment? Booking Famous in Love.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I have an awesomely hilarious show coming out soon called “Margot & Martie” which I’m super excited about and I am wrapping a great movie at the moment called “Burying Yasmeen”.