POPULAR GIRL: KERRIS DORSEY
Aug 22, 2016
Meet actress Kerris Dorsey, from the hit Showtime series “Ray Donovan”, which recently had its Season 4 premiere on Sunday, June 26th. She plays Bridget, the dysfunctional daughter of Ray (Liev Schreiber).
Dorsey, a native Angeleno; began acting at age five and has landed roles in the ABC series “Brothers & Sisters” (2006), Reese Witherspoon & Joaquin Phoenix in “Walk the Line” (2005), and went on to star alongside Brad Pitt in “Moneyball” (2011), and Jen Garner & Steve Carrel in “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” (2014).
We got a chance to meet-up with Kerris for a quick chat about her career and life in Los Angeles. Check it out.
01. What gets you up in the morning? Many different alarms get me up in the morning.
02. Your biggest virtue? My Empathy
03. Your biggest vice? Coffee and Milk Duds. They are the best!
04. Do you have a party trick? It’s not really a party trick but I have double jointed fingers.
05. How would you describe your style? I would say my style is Classic casual and cool, hopefully!
06. What would constitute a perfect day for you? A perfect day would be getting food, bringing it to a park, people watching and then driving around LA and listening to music. Then finishing off the day with watching a movie or going to a concert.
07. What would your very last meal entail? Panda Express, its my favorite restaurant. Or I would say a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs.
08. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Julian Casablancas, Claire Danes and Sylvia Plath.
09. Turn ons? Kindness
10. Turn offs? Definitely vanity
11. Tell us a secret. I talk to myself when I drive.
12. Your favorite quote? The best thing we have to hold on to in life is each other by Audrey Hepburn.
13. An embarrassing moment? I was standing on the top of an escalator with a suitcase and it fell down the escalator and everyone stared at me and started clapping and cheering once it hit the bottom.
14. Your proudest moment? Getting into College.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I just wrapped season 4 on my show Ray Donavan and I wrote a short film that I hope to make in the fall.