POPULAR GIRL: LAURA BILGERI
Aug 28, 2017
We got a chance to chat with Laura Bilgeri and learned this talented Actress has traveled all over the world. She is not only fluent in English but French, German & Italian. Laura recently moved to LA from Vienna Austria, and hails from a family of entertainers her mother is a famous actress/model and her father is a very established movie director in Vienna. Check it out!
1. What gets you up in the morning?One word: Coffee
2. Your biggest virtue? Loyalty and always keeping my promise.
3. Your biggest vice? My phone is always at 1% and watching “House of Cards” until 4 o’clock in the freaking morning.
4. Do you have a party trick? I don ́t really have one… I just realized.
5. How would you describe your style? Classy/elegant and casual at the same time.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Sleeping in – that ́s usually like 12pm for me. Got that from my dad :-) Then making homemade pancakes and coffee. Taking a long bubble bath and then going to the beach with friends. The beach is one of my favorite places ever- laying in the sand, listening to the waves and having a picnic. Then driving along the pacific coast highway enjoying the sunset and having a nice italian dinner after and of course lots of dessert.
7. What would your very last meal entail? .. that would be Risotto Mariana. My mom is the best cook in the world, and I’m not just saying that. She really is. I could eat her Risotto literally every day. She also taught me how to be a good cook. I learned so many amazing tricks from her.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? I ́m probably one of the the biggest Barbra Streisand fans out there, so dinner with her would definitely be an absolute dream come true. She was actually the reason why I became an actress. Then Billie Holiday. Jazz is my favorite genre. I also love to sing Jazz myself, and Billi is the queen of Jazz with one of the most amazing and unique voices ever. Picking her brain would be incredible. And last but not least, Vera Farmiga. She is one of my favorite actresses. I’ve seen every single movie she ́s been in, and I ́m a huge Bates Motel freak. I love her. She seems like such a cool person.
9. Turn ons? Someone smart & kind with dreamy eyes and a great sense of humor.
10. Turn offs? Self-absorbed, lazy and bad hygiene.
11. Tell us a secret. Oops, I might have already told you earlier- not a lot of people know that, but I also sing…mainly Jazz.
12. Your favorite quote? Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.=
13. An embarrassing moment? I literally peed my pants once because I was laughing so hard… Good times! Especially when you ́re at a restaurant, wearing light blue jeans.
14. Your proudest moment? American ́s not hearing my accent. I ́m originally from Vienna, Austria. I moved to the states three years ago… by myself.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? This year has been incredibly exciting so far. You can currently catch me in the new sci-fi, action-thriller The Recallalongside Wesley Snipes and RJ Mitte (“Breaking Bad”). The movie already hit theaters June 2, but you can now check it out on i-Tunes, Amazon or on VOD, and I recently came back from Louisville, Kentucky. I booked another lead role in a thriller called Dad Crush. It ́s a very dramatic story- actually quite similar toAmerican Beauty, one of my favorite movies of all time. I play Riley, a shy and moody high schooler who gets in the middle of a very uncomfortable situation after finding out that her Dad ( played by Rusty Joiner Resident Evil, Dodgeball) and her best friend Kyla ( Lucy Loken “Teen Wolf”) are having an affair. The film premieres November 1 on Lifetime.