POPULAR GIRL: SKYLAR STECKER
Nov 21, 2017
Meet POPULAR GIRL Skylar Stecker! At just 15 years old, Skylar hit #1 on the Billboard Dance Club Chart with her single “Only Want You”. She’s just wrapped a summer radio tour with artists like Miley Cyrus and Fifth Harmony, and has earned the title of Radio Disney’s “Next Best Thing.” Skylar’s music has recently hit the big screens with her new song on the soundtrack of Warner Bros big teen movie “Everything Everything.” Skylar’s top charting singles have earned her a nomination for Tigerbeat’s 19 Under 19 New and Emerging artist alongside Noah Cyrus.
We sat down with Skylar and asked her some of our favorite exclusive questions! Check it out!
1.What gets you up in the morning? My dogs barking and my cravings for carbs!
2. Your biggest virtue? Determination
3. Your biggest vice? Lack of Patience
4. Do you have a party trick? Impersonating Shakira
5. How would you describe your style? Comfortably cool
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Creating music and then watching Grey’s Anatomy
7. What would your very last meal entail? Pad Thai, Kale Salad, Macaroons and Pomegranate seeds.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to
dinner? Beyonce, Meredith Grey, and Wonder Woman
9. Turn ons? People who are honest, humble and kind
10. Turn offs? Arrogance, lack of motivation and non animal lovers
11. Tell us a secret. I wish I was 40 and could date Patrick Dempsey
12. Your favorite quote? Dare to Dream!
13. An embarrassing moment? I has double ear infection and strep throat but didn’t want to cancel so I instead had the audience sing 90 percent of the show!
14. Your proudest moment? Being the youngest artist to ever have a number 1 song “Only Want You” on the Billboard dance charts.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I am working on my next album right now which will be coming out early next year!