POPULAR GIRL: TAYLOR SPREITLER
Dec 5, 2016
We caught up with the multitalented actress, Taylor Spreitler, to chat about her life as “that one girl from that one show”.
Melissa & Joey alumna, Spreitler, stars opposite Kevin James in the CBS hit comedy “Kevin Can Wait” and the highly-anticipated feature film “Amityville: The Awakening”, due out early next year. And if that isn’t enough, she’s working as the star and producer of the film “Oil City,” about a high school football team set in a small town.
With lots going on in her career, we couldn’t wait to sit down and find out how she does it all. Check out our one-on-one interview with this awesome girl.
1. Your biggest virtue? I asked my best friend this and she said honesty so let’s go with that.
2. Your biggest vice? Diet Coke and sarcasm
3. Do you have a party trick? I can do the wave with my eyebrows.
4. How would you describe your style? Timeless, chic comfort with eclectic bohemian flare.
5. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Being on a set with a lot of dogs present.
6. Turn ons? Humor.
7. Turn offs? Ignorance.
8. Tell us a secret. I shower naked.
9. An embarrassing moment? 39 seconds ago when I snorted so loud it hurt. I work with really funny people so this happens a lot.
- Shot by: Stephen Spilker