10 MINUTES WITH ASTR
Dec 15, 2015
1. Have you felt like you’re a NYC band or do you feel like you’ve expanded further? We’re not in NYC that much anymore because we’re on the road, so a lot so it’s definitely expanded. It’s cool to live everywhere.
2. How is your second EP Homecoming different than your debut? It’s an evolution. There are more upbeat dance songs, but there’s also a ballad. It’s a good array of what we do.
3. What was it like touring with HOLYCHILD and Ryn Weaver? Was it just one big party? You could say that. We go pretty far back with HOLYCHILD. We’ve been homies for awhile, and we met Ryn on the tour. Ryn is such a passionate, infectious person to be around. It was really inspiring to be on the tour. Pussy power for real.
4. What’s your go-to look on tour? My uniform on this tour was black high waisted shorts, black docs, different black bras, and a fly jacket.
5. Will you be releasing an album in 2016? YUP! Don’t sleep.
6. What’s the weirdest fan story you have? Things get weird every day. We were cradled like babies at a show in DC.
7. What’s your biggest vice? Chocolate & weed.
8. What’s your favorite yoga pose? Pigeon pose.