HANGING OUT WITH ‘RIVERDALE’ STAR MADELAINE PETSCH
Jun 15, 2017
We met up with Riverdale star, Madelaine Petsch, on the set of our Wildfox photoshoot and we couldn’t wait to get the 411 on life as one of young Hollwood’s hottest actresses. Check out our 25 in 25 POPULAR profile and find out we we’re obsessed.
1. NAME: Madelaine
2. NICKNAME: Mads
3. OCCUPATION: Actress/performer I suppose although it certainly never feels like a “job”.
4. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY? Amazing! It’s such a gorgeous day in LA
5. WHAT IS POPULAR? What I never was in school!
6. YOUR PROUDEST MOMENT SO FAR: Being a part of Riverdale.
7. MOST TEXTED PERSON IN YOUR PHONE: The person I’m dating ;)
8. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM ROLE IN A MOVIE THAT’S ALREADY BEEN MADE? Meryl Streep in Sophie’s Choice or Mallory in Natural Born Killers!
9. DREAM CONCERT TICKET (ANY BAND, ANY DECADE): I would’ve LOVED to see Prince.
10. DO YOU HAVE A PARTY TRICK? Leaving without anyone noticing, I’m not much of a party animal!
11. LAST FASHION ITEM PURCHASED: My new Gucci loafers!
12. FAVORITE SNEAKERS: My white Fenty x Puma sneakers.
13. FAVORITE BOOK: Prozac Nation (but it changes weekly)
14. TV ADDICTION: Naked & Afraid
15. KARAOKE ANTHEM: Anything by Eminem.
16. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR SPOTIFY? I have the most wild collection of different genres, right now I’m listening to the new Alt-J album!
17. LAST MOVIE WATCHED: The Cell!
18. TELL US A SECRET. No thank you!
19. WHAT IS IT LIKE PLAYING CHERYL BLOSSOM? Very rewarding & always exciting. I’m always discovering something new about her.
20. WE KNOW YOU SHOOT IN VANCOUVER – WHAT IS THAT CITY LIKE TO SHOOT IN? Vancouver is gorgeous! I absolutely love it. And it’s a quick trip home on the weekends. Best of both worlds.
21. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR FREE TIME? Take dance classes, read, workout, explore the world!
22. CAN YOU TELL US ANY FUN THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHILE ON SET? Well, we are like a large dysfunctional family so it’s constant fun, especially when we are all running on a small amount of sleep so we are a little loopy.
23. WHAT WAS YOUR PRIZED POSSESSION IN HIGH SCHOOL? My ballet shoes
24. BEST COMPLIMENT YOU COULD GET: that I’ve got a great personality or I’m nice. Very rarely do people take the time to compliment what’s going on inside these days and that’s what’s most important to me.
25. COULD YOU TELL US MORE ABOUT SOME OF THE PROJECTS YOU ARE WORK ON? Well I go back to shoot Season 2 this week, but over hiatus a shot a film called Polaroid that goes to theaters August 25th!
- Photographer: Marvin Scott Jarrett
- Stylist: Sonia Young, Makeup: Nicole Walmsley, Hair: Michael Kanyon, Photo Assistant: Mike Pedersen
- Sponsored Content: Wildfox